On 6-7 March, a selected number of companies funded by the EIC pilot will have the opportunity to pitch their business to top European investors and connect with finance partners and Nasdaq representatives. On 6 March, participants will have the chance to make a tour to the heart of Stockholm city and attend the networking dinner with key Nasdaq stakeholders, guest investors and jury members, other entrepreneurs and European Commission representatives. On 7 March, 15 high-growth technological EIC pilot-funded SMEs will have the opportunity to pitch and present their business cases and ideas to a jury of top-tier European investors. In addition, this event offers workshops on IPOs and how to go public, presented by experts from Nasdaq and certified advisors, as well as entrepreneurs from IPOed companies. In between workshops, pitching sessions and one-to-one meetings, lunch and coffee breaks will provide networking opportunities to connect with investors.
EIC Investor Days are designed to help entrepreneurs liaise with venture-capital programs, access exclusive investor gatherings and explore new ways of financing their business.
By attending this EIC Investor Day, companies have the opportunity to:
• Pitch your technology and business case in front of a world-renowned jury of European investors;
• Network with fellow EIC pilot funded SMEs and engage directly with top European investors;
• Make your company visible to the European investors’ community;
• Learn about the superpowers needed for IPOing;
• Receive personalised online training on pitching techniques before the event.
Applications are now closed - but have alook at our Calendar for more Business Acceleration Service events!