Are you interested in working as a Project Adviser for the EASME Energy Team? We are looking for sustainable energy experts with knowledge and experience on energy in buildings, heating, cooling, industry, energy-related products, consumers, cities, regions, energy services, and/or sustainable energy finance.
Project Advisers in the H2020 Energy Unit will manage projects funded under the EU's Horizon 2020 Programme.
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of proposals
- Preparation of grant agreements
- Monitoring and verification of ongoing projects (including project site visits)
- Analysing and disseminating projects results
- Providing feedback into European policy making
- Management of service contracts
- Contributing to the strategic planning of the team
Why should you apply?
- Dynamic team of dedicated sustainable energy professionals
- Stimulating, participatory, multicultural, open and transparent environment
- Variety of projects and stakeholders
- Competitive salary and benefits
To know more about the specific requirements for this position, consult the official vacancy notice.
Even if you do not have a CAST yet, you can submit your application!