SME Instrument-funded companies Endurosat, Terracom and Donelabs are attending two of the biggest events on tech and innovation in Sofia, Bulgaria, between 25th and 27th of June 2018. Come meet the EIC SME Instrument to learn about innovation business opportunities at Webit.Festival Europe 2018 and EBAN Annual Congress. Our team will also give a workshop in each event and answer all your questions about the EIC SME Instrument.
What to expect at Webit.Festival Europe 2018:
- It is Europe's tech and digital policy gathering of EU policy makers, global innovation leaders such as Fortune 500 top executives, founders, entrepreneurs, investors, innovators and scientists.
- Over 7000 attendees from 100+ countries, 1500 top policy makers from all around Europe and beyond.
- The opportunity to meet the European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot team at a dedicated workshop on 27 June from 2 pm at Arena Armeec, where they will explain how they can help boost your business.
- Learn from our innovative EIC SME Instrument funded companies Endurosat, Terracom and Donelabs, amongst Europe’s 200 most promising startups.
Why attending EBAN Annual Congress?
- Because it is one of Europe's largest and most influential Business Angel event, bringing together entrepreneurs and opinion makers.
- To join hundreds of investors and corporates and learn from great experts in different business fields.
- To attend the European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot workshop on 27 June from 3 pm at the Central Military Club (Room 3), to learn about our funding opportunities and to find out first hand a successful story such as our innovative company Endurosat.
- To watch 56 startups pitch their ideas to expert jury members and investors at the EBAN Sofia Startup Competition.
The SME Instrument is part of the European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot that supports top-class innovators with funding opportunities and acceleration services. The main focus of the EIC pilot is on radical, market-creating innovations to improve productivity and international competitiveness and generate new jobs and higher standards of living.