60-minute workout to increase the communication impact of your project - webinar

Printer-friendly version PDF version

What’s your action plan? If you are planning to run the marathon or just go for a walk, chances are that your approach is completely different.

We want to give you some ideas on how to increase your outreach and learn from successful EU-funded projects.

Thank you to all of you for joining our 60-minute interactive #CommsWorkout webinar on 17 January.

For those of you who missed it, here's a set of useful links:

Watch the #CommsWorkout webinar (recording and slides)

Check the top tips for communicating your project

Top tips for communicating your EU-funded project

Discover our communication toolkit including links to logos etc.

And don't let this happen to you:

Published on
  • Margarete Remme... | Fri, 16/12/2016 - 13:25
    CommsWorkOut

Will the slides be made available? I would be interested but will unfortunately not be able to participate due to other appointments.

• martizr | Fri, 16/12/2016 - 14:01
    We will publish the

We will publish the recordings of the webinars afterwards.

Erwan @EASME

Prof. Robert Ga... | Tue, 03/01/2017 - 21:29
WP Leader for "Training, Education, Dissemination" in EU project

I have teaching duties exactly in the time your webinar is scheduled, and cannot fix this issue!
I would be extremely grateful to be able to watch the recordings of the webinar afterwards.
Must I anyhow register for the webinar, so that I may have access to the recordings, please?
I can register very easily, but cannot participate - as explained above.
Thank you!

• martizr | Wed, 04/01/2017 - 09:03
    The recordings will be

The recordings will be published afterwards and you do not need to register.

Erwan @EASME

• Marguerite GAZZE | Wed, 04/01/2017 - 12:43
    Who can attend #CommsWorkout?

Thank you EASME team for brilliant idea and great comm campaign :)
    I have been asked if the webinar is open to everybody or only to #H2020 projects' coordinators?

• kammeju | Wed, 04/01/2017 - 14:15
    Webinar for Horizon 2020 applicants and new projects

Hi Marguerite,

The webinar is open to anyone who's interested! So yes, it's for partners of new Horizon 2020 projects but also for all those who are thinking about applying for Horizon 2020 or are even in the middle of preparing a prosposal for an upcoming call deadline.

Bonne année!

Juliane @ EASME

• Elisabetta Toschi | Thu, 12/01/2017 - 15:35
    Registration to the webinar

• kammeju | Fri, 13/01/2017 - 17:56
    Dear Elisabetta,

Dear Elisabetta,

We'll send an email to all participants on Monday with a link to the webinar.

"See" you on Tuesday,

Juliane @ EASME

• stefania manca | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 14:11
    webinar on Communication

dear all I'm still waiting for the email
    unfortunately i didn't receive it yet. I would like to attend first session
    if it is possible to send the link it would be really appreciated

• Nadia Maio | Mon, 16/01/2017 - 21:45
    Registration to themwebinar

Dear Sir/Madame, I registered to the webinar as soon as I received the e-mail but I do not have received yet any confirmation.
    Nadia

• Edouard BOINET | Fri, 13/01/2017 - 17:25
    Unable to attend

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I registered but unfortunately won't be able to attend.

I'd like to know at which email address I can reach you and where I will be able to find the recordings/background material you mentioned in a previous comment.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Edouard BOINET

• kammeju | Fri, 13/01/2017 - 18:02
    Dear Edouard,

Dear Edouard,

We will publish the recordings and presentations on this very page and in our communication toolkit.

And if you have a question for us, please send us an email to the EASME Communication team.

All the best,

Juliane @ EASME

• María | Mon, 16/01/2017 - 15:15
    60-minute Comms Workout

I'm registered to the second session, is there any delay? I am at streamdis.eu but there is the message "Waiting for live broadcast to begin". I would like to check if there is indeed a delay or I am having troubles with the broadcast.

María

• chladag | Mon, 16/01/2017 - 16:05
    tomorrow

Dear Maria,

the webinar is taking place tomorrow.

Best, Agnieszka @EASME

• Dylan McFarlane | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 13:04

Is it still possible to register? I didn't know there was a deadline, but if there is a slot left in either teh 14.00 or 15.00 I would like to participate. Thank you!

• chladag | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 13:24

Dear Dylan,
    you can follow the second session at 3 pm (Brussels time) at http://www.streamdis.eu/commsworkout2/
    Best regards,
    Agnieszka @EASME

• Gabriel Doran | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 13:06
    Signed-Up on 21st of December, but did not receive link?

Hi EASME team,

just to confirm that I signed up with my office email address, gabriel@carrcommunications.ie, on 21st of December 2016, but I haven't yet received any link to the webinar?

Can you please check your registration list again for my name and email please and send me the link?

Thanks and regards,
    Gabriel

• chladag | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 13:26
    e-mail sent

Dear Gabriel,
    I've just sent you an e-mail.
    best regards,
    Agnieszka @EASME

• Linda Venturi | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 13:58
    any link to web binar

I have registered for first session but never received the link.
    Linda

• Elisa | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 13:58
    Server unavailable

Hi, it seems the server is unavailable (error "Service Temporarily Unavailable").
    Are you planning to postpone the webinar?

Elisa

• Wiebke Herding | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 13:59
    I'm trying to join the

I'm trying to join the webinar, and the link (http://www.streamdis.eu/commsworkout1) gives me an error 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable).

• Martine Morzel | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 14:01
    link

Hello,
    I have registered before Xmas for the 2PM session but did not receive a link yet.
    martine.morzel@inra.fr

• Giulia | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 14:02
    Link

Hi there,
    I have registered for the 14.00 slot but I couldn't find the email with the link to access the webinar.
    Could you please send it agian?
    My email is giulia.rossignolo@unimi.it
    Thanks
    Giulia

• Irina Stamo | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 14:05
    link doesn´t work

I cannot open the link: I´m registered for the 2 p.m. session, and I´m using explorer as u advised to do. Who can help`?

• Silvia | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 14:15
    link doesn´t work

I'm trying to join the webinar, and the link provided in the email received gives me an error 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable).

• Rebecca Ludwig | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 14:21
    Acknowledge EC funding on twitter

How do I acknowledge EC funding on twitter?

• Belen | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 14:43
    Browser

Apparently, the webinar only runs on Internet Explorer. I'm using Firefox and the link seems to be broken. Any advice?

• Gaëlle | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 15:04
    failure

I've subcribed to this webinar but the link i've received doesn't work, what should i do ?

• chladag | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 15:05
    Recording and presentations

Dear All,
    sorry to all those for whom it didn't work - presentations and recording will be available online shortly after the webinar.
    best regards,
    Agnieszka @EASME

• Emilio Romero | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 15:08
    Connection

Dear Sirs,

The connection was unavailable, the message shown said:

«Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.»

Have a nice evening, though it was not possible this time for me to join the workshop.

Sincerely yours,

Emilio Romero

• alex | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 15:08
    Service Temporarily Unavailable

i get this messsage

• Francesca | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 15:09
    Link

Hi there,

I have registered for the second session at 15.00 but the link doesn't work and it gives to me the error 503 (service temporarily unavailable).

How can I join the webinar?

• Eleanor Smith | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 15:15
    Link does not work

Same as above. I also get the "503 service temporarily unavailable" message. I have tried using Safari and Firefox. OK, progress with Google Chrome. It opens but then my Adobe Flash Player needs updating apparently. Typical.

• chladag | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 15:16
    Recording and slides will be online

Dear All,
    best regards,
    Agnieszka @EASME

• Katherine Simpson | Tue, 17/01/2017 - 15:18
    Internal Server Error

Hello, I have been trying to join the second webinar and I keep receiving an "Internal Server Error Message" using Internet Explorer. Any help would be much appreciated as myself and a collegue were looking forward to joining this event.

• Ola | Wed, 25/01/2017 - 13:13
    how to best communicate with EC

Hi,

during the webinar you mentioned that you would be willing to support projects in amplifying their messages. What's the best way to communicate the content that needs spreading to the EC? Is there an email address one could direct links, PRs, news to?

Much appreciation