The Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency Call 2019 was published on 12 March 2019 with the deadline on 10 September 2019. In total, EASME received 279 proposals for the 16 topics of the call, representing a significant increase compared to last year.
Below is a breakdown of number of proposals submitted per area and topic.
The topics of the call are grouped in 5 areas.
6 topics fall under Buildings, for which €49 Million are available. 113 proposals were submitted, in particular:
- LC-SC3-EE-1-2018-2019-2020 (IA): 29 proposals
- LC-SC3-EE-2-2018-2019 (CSA): 22 proposals
- LC-SC3-EE-3-2019-2020 (CSA): 13 proposals
- LC-SC3-EE-4-2019-2020 (IA): 29 proposals
- LC-SC3-EE-5-2018-2019-2020 (IA): 9 proposals
- LC-SC3-EE-18-2019 (CSA): 11 proposals
€10 Million are available for Industry, and 22 proposals were presented:
- LC-SC3-EE-6-2018-2019-2020 (CSA): 7 proposals
- LC-SC3-EE-8-2018-2019 (CSA): 15 proposals
46 proposals were submitted for Public Authorities (€14M):
- LC-SC3-EE-14-2018-2019-2020 (RIA): 11 proposals
- LC-SC3-EE-16-2018-2019-2020 (CSA): 35 proposals
€16 Million are for the three topics of Finance, and 45 proposals were received:
- LC-SC3-EE-9-2018-2019 (CSA): 14 proposals
- LC-SC3-EE-10-2018-2019-2020 (CSA): 9 proposals
- LC-SC3-EE-11-2018-2019-2020 (CSA): 22 proposals
3 topics fall under Consumers and Services, for which €23 Million are available and 53 proposals were submitted:
- LC-SC3-EE-13-2018-2019-2020 (IA): 16 proposals
- LC-SC3-EC-1-2018-2019-2020 (CSA): 17 proposals
- LC-SC3-EC-2-2018-2019-2020 (CSA): 20 proposals
Beneficiaries will be notified of the outcome of the evaluation in early 2020 at the latest.
In 2020 there will be two calls open for proposals: on 16 July, the 2020 call for proposals opened for 9 topics. You have time until the 15 of January to submit your project proposal.