Horizon 2020 Energy Info Days
23, 24 & 25 October 2017
The Horizon 2020 Energy Info Days present the new funding opportunities offered by the Energy Work Programme 2018-2020. This year the content of the event is structured across three days:
• Day 1: the 23 October 2017 introduces the overall policy background, launches the work programme and covers Global Leadership for Renewables, Decarbonisation of Fossil Fuels, and cross-cutting issues;
• Day 2: the 24 October 2017 presents Smart Cities & Communities and Energy Systems;
• Day 3: the 25 October 2017 focuses on Smart & Efficient Energy.
Registrations will open on Wednesday 20 September 2017 at 12:00 CET and will close when the maxium capacity has been reached.
The event also offers two different brokerage events to network:
One overarching event organised by the National Contact Points for Energy and covering all thematic areas on Tuesday 24 October 2017 in Rue Mont des Arts, Brussels. Register here
A second event dedicated to Smart and Efficient Energy taking place on 25 October 2017 in the Foyer area of the Charlemagne building. Register here
The Horizon Energy Information Days will:
- present you the Energy priorities of the Horizon 2020 calls for proposals 2018-2020 "Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy";
- update you on the European Energy policy;
- provide you guidance on how to apply for funding;
- give you an opportunity to network and find project partners.
Who should attend?
More than 800 participants coming from the research and innovation community, including SME associations, businesses, European and national trade associations, chambers of commerce, European institutions, universities, research centres, financial institutions, etc. are expected.
Event date and venue
This 3-day event starting on Monday 23 October 2017 at 09:30 CET and ending on Wednesday 25 October 2017 at 18:00 CET, will take place in the European Commission Charlemagne Building, Rue de la Loi 170, 1000 Brussels.
The event will be web-streamed. The links to the sessions will be published on this page a week before the event takes place.
Recordings and presentations
After the event, you will be able to watch the recordings of all the sessions on your computer. Access is free, just click on the icon to access the recorded session of your choice. The presentations will also available for download.
Recordings and presentations from previous Info Days