The European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot and EDP are promoting a EIC Corporate Day in Lisbon for companies working in world-class solutions for clean energy, energy storage, electric mobility and digital technologies. Apply here until 1 February.
On 26 March 2019, a limited hand-picked number of companies will have the opportunity to present their business cases and to engage in one-on-one business meetings with representatives from EDP, Microsoft, ESB, Cisco, Innogy and Siemens.
Who can apply?
Only micro, small and medium-sized enterprises funded by the EIC pilot programme can apply.
EDP and partners are looking for innovative approaches in the following areas:
- Clean Energy (Offshore Wind, Solar, PV, Photovoltaic, Predictive Maintenance, Drone Inspections)
- Grid Operations/Smart Grids (Decentralization, Microgrids, Sensorization)
- Energy Efficiency/Management (Building management systems, Energy Efficiency Rating)
- Energy Access (Peer-to-peer, Microgrids, Sustainability, Decarbonization)
- E-Mobility (Zero Emissions, Fast Charging, Fleet Electrisation, Car sharing, Smart Parking)
- IoT & Digitization (Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Quantum Computing, Machine Learning, Cybersecurity)
- Block Chain (Blockchain, Transactions, Decentralization)
- Customer Solutions (Smart Home management, Thermostats, Consumption profiles, Smart plugs, Live data)
- Energy Storage (Renewable Integration, Vehicle-to-Grid, Pumped Hydro, Lithium Ion)
- Business Model Innovation (SaaS, Crowdfunding, Funding, B2B)
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration Services. Read our 2018 yearly wrap-up and learn more about what we do and how we do it.
To explore other business opportunities to connect with the largest corporates in Europe, keep an eye on future events. Should you have any questions, please refer to our helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org.