Enterprise Europe Networks helps Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) innovate and grow internationally.
The Enterprise Europe Network is the world’s largest support network for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions. Co-funded by the European Union's COSME and Horizon 2020 programmes, the Network's aim is to help businesses innovate and grow internationally.
A worldwide network
The Enterprise Europe Network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations, including:
- chambers of commerce and industry
- technology poles
- innovation support organisations
- universities and research institutes
- regional development organisations
Services for businesses
The Enterprise Europe Network offers three broad ranges of services to SMEs:
- International partnerhips
- Advice for international growth
- Support for business innovation
For more information on the services provided to SMEs, visit the Enterprise Europe Network website