The European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot, Telefónica and BBVA invite you to apply for a EIC Corporate Day to pitch your company, discover challenges and explore business opportunities within the telecoms and banking sectors. Applications are open until 20 January 2019.
On 9 April 2019, a limited hand-picked number of companies funded by the EIC pilot will have the opportunity to pitch and present their business cases and to engage in one-on-one business meetings with representatives from Telefónica and BBVA, in Madrid, Spain.
Apply today and don’t miss the chance to connect with top representatives from Telefonica and BBVA and network with like-minded innovators in this engaging, exclusive event designed to accelerate your business.
Who can apply?
Only micro and small and medium-sized enterprises funded by EIC pilot programmes can apply.
The event is open to all innovative approaches to:
- Artificial Intelligence (process automation, customer care-call centre solutions, smart assistants);
- Big data-based solutions, oriented to marketing, transport (fleet management), retail and tourism;
- Telco network and platforms;
- Marketing (personalised offer and support, client acquisition in 3rd party platforms);
- GDPR/data management;
- Cloud solutions and Cloud virtualisation;
- IoT: 5G based solutions, consumer IoT, retail IoT.
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration Services. Read our 2018 yearly wrap-up and learn more about what we do and how we do it.
To explore other opportunities to connect with the largest corporates in Europe, keep an eye on our events page. Should you have any questions, please refer to our helpdesk: email@example.com.