What is it the EIC Community?
The EIC Community Platform is a virtual meeting-place where companies funded by the European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot can connect, share their experiences and leverage potential businesses partnerships. They can also find investors through the find investors ScaleUp EU tool.
On the EIC Communiy Platform you can:
- Access Business Acceleration Services like coaching and Corporate Days
- Explore business opportunities and expand your business network
- Co-create knowledge and self-organise online events and learning opportunities
- Get support from peers and the EIC eco-system, share experience and start discussions
Who is it for?
The Community brings together all the people that interact around the EIC. For the moment the Community is open for EIC pilot-funded small companies under Fast Track to Innovation, FET Open, EIC Accelerator (SME Instrument), and investors. Very soon the platform will also include Horizon Prizes, Coaches, Corporates, Evaluation Jury Members, Key Account Managers and Project Officers.
How to access the Platform?
You will be requested to log in using your EU Login username and password. If you do not have one, you can create your EU Login here.
You will then be asked to register your user profile. If you are funded by the EIC pilot it may be that your user profile has been already automatically registered. In this case just log in with EU Login username and password you are already in!
What is on the EIC Community Platform?
- Stories show you highlights of the most relevant news, success stories, open calls for events and others.
- Events promoted by the Business Acceleration Services, or events directly promoted by the EIC Community members in Groups
- Topics help you find all the relevant information concerning a thematic area on one page (discussions, events, active groups etc.)
- Groups provide members with a space to connect, share ideas and foster opportunities in public or private groups, between members with shared interests and purposes. Here you find information, events and group discussions under a specific theme created by a group
- A searchable list of all EIC-funded companies.
- Profiles of people and organisations who share relevant information about their activity (team, products or services, target markets)
What is ScaleUp EU?
ScaleUp EU is an automatic match-making service based on investor and company profiles, to facilitate partnerships between EIC funded companies and investors. ScaleUp EU is open exclusively to EIC funded companies and investors.
With this tool you can benefit from an automatic matching based on investor and company profiles. You can visualize key information to assess potential partners and launch contacts via the platform and manage your visibility using a public or an anonymous profile
The account owner (who is usually the Legal Entity Authorised Representative) has an automatic access. As an account owner, you can delegate the access to another person within your organisation. To do so, please contact the support team through the EIC Community.
ScaleUp EU is open to active investors established in a country that participates to Horizon 2020 and who respect professional and ethical standards (these are detailed in the Terms and Conditions). To get access to ScaleUp as an investor, please contact the support team through the EIC Community.