The Executive Agency for SMEs has developed an interactive tool that generates information on EU funding programmes. For the moment application is available for:
- Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking
- Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency
- Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 'Climate action, environment, resource efficiency & raw materials'
- Horizon 2020 Fast Track to Innovation
- Horizon 2020 FET Open
- Horizon 2020 Innosup
- Horizon 2020 SME Instrument
The application consists of 3 different modules:
- A dynamic map showing all the beneficiaries of the programme. The red pins indicate project coordinators, the green ones, project partners. Clicking on a pin generates information on the beneficiary and the project, which is displayed in a pane on the right side of the screen. Switch from participant to budget allocated by clicking on one of these two icons:
- Beneficiaries and project lists. To switch from beneficiaries to projects click on the buttons at the top right of the screen:
- Statistics: on the main page the system presents the number of participants (individual companies selected for funding), the budget allocated so far and the number of projects selected for funding. When clicking on one of the 3 icons, a bar chart is generated. Mouse over a bar to display the full name of the country and the figure. It is possible to download the chart in different formats by clicking on the arrow at the top right:
To switch from a module to another click on the 3 icons at the top left of the screen:
To open the filters pane click on the arrow on the left side of the screen:
The following filters are available:
- Project type
- Participant type
- Call date
- Project start date
- Project end date.
At the top of the left pane you will find a free text search box. Type one or several keywords and press enter or click on the magnifier icon to launch the search. The 3 modules (map, lists and statistics) will display your search results.
The application can be embedded in any website, see for example https://ec.europa.eu/easme/en/horizons-2020-sme-instrument.
To do so, click on the link 'Embed this app in your website' at the bottom of the screen. Copy the code that appears in the box and paste it in the HTML code of the page you want to embed the application in. Click on 'advanced options' to change parameters.
A disclaimer is already available at the bottom of the screen. The information in the application is retrieved from Corda, the framework programmes for research and innovation central repository. All the information has been provided by the applicants to the programme.
Please note that the following limitations apply to the statistics module:
- Budget per country: for SME Instrument Phase 1 projects, the EU contribution (€ 50,000) is attributed to the country of the coordinator.
- Number of projects per country: all projects are attributed to the country of the coordinator.
The application will be automatically updated after each call. The date of the last update is displayed at the bottom left of the screen.
More information and support
For more information and support contact EASME's web team.