The European Commission's Directorate-General for Energy, Directorate-General for Climate Action and the Executive Agency for Small and Medium sized Enterprises (EASME) jointly organised the 2020 edition of the Covenant of Mayors Investment Forum - Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place.
The conference included plenary sessions with high-level representatives from Covenant of Mayors initiative, the investment community, and the European Commission, a showcase of successful projects on:
- Energy Efficiency Finance – Sources of Value;
- Future-proof Investments – Financing Climate Adaptation;
- Financing Clean Urban Mobility;
- Financing Energy Efficiency in the Public Sector;
- Financing Home Renovation;
- Innovative Sustainable Energy Planning.
The conference brought together cities, industry and financial institutions to exchange on good practices and successful solutions to common challenges.