The European Commission's Directorate-General for Energy, Directorate-General for Climate Action and the Executive Agency for Small and Medium sized Enterprises (EASME) jointly organised the 2020 edition of the Covenant of Mayors Investment Forum - Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place.
The conference included plenary sessions with high-level representatives from Covenant of Mayors initiative, the investment community, and the European Commission, a showcase of successful projects on:
- Energy Efficiency Finance – Sources of Value;
- Future-proof Investments – Financing Climate Adaptation;
- Financing Clean Urban Mobility;
- Financing Energy Efficiency in the Public Sector;
- Financing Home Renovation;
- Innovative Sustainable Energy Planning.
The conference brought together cities, industry and financial institutions to exchange on good practices and successful solutions to common challenges.
Find more information about the participants and the agenda on the event's website.