The general objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to improving SMEs participation in tenders, especially across borders, through actions of intermediate organisations supporting SME's participations in public procurement.
As the needs of SMEs vary from both country to country and sector to sector, organisations submitting proposals must tailor their services to their clients' needs. However, each proposal has to have a cross-border dimension, covering at least the countries represented in the consortium.
The action must cover several types of activities, such as:
- Exchange of information on procurement between Member States (tender alerts and guides on country specific elements on public procurement)
- Training and advisory services to SMEs (e.g. on the changes introduced by the new Directives, use of e-procurement systems, developing a proposal, etc.)
- Organising matchmaking events
- Coaching/mentoring on bidding in other Member States
- Organising business-to-procurers events
- Coaching/mentoring on joint bids
- Mentoring activities between large companies and SMEs, etc.
The expected results include the following:
- Intermediate organisations offering more and better support to SMEs in public procurement, especially cross-border procurement
- Better informed and prepared SMEs to participate in public procurement
- More SMEs participating in public procurement, especially cross-border procurement
- Materials presenting the specificities of the public procurement legislation in the different Member States
- Better informed procurers on the specificities of SMEs and on the technologies available in the market
- SME-formed consortia to participate in calls for tender
Submission of proposals
The deadline for electronic submission is 28 July 2016 17.00 hours (Brussels time).
The electronic submission reference for this call will be COS-APP-2016-2-05.
Please click and access the Participant Portal to draft and submit proposals.
Important: Due to some mistakes in the calculation sheet a new version of "budget form (PartB_Technical_Annex_2_detailed_budget-_APP) is now available in the submission tool. Please use this version in submitting your proposal.
Applicants must be legal entities forming a consortium. This call aims at selecting consortia composed of minimum 3 legal entities from 3 Member States and countries participating in the COSME programme under Article 6 of the COSME Regulation.
Information regarding 3rd countries' participation in COSME is available on the DG GROW website.
The entities participating in the consortia must be organisations having a core activity in business support and/or the promotion of SME participation in public procurement. Detailed eligibility criteria are laid out in Section 6 of the call.
EASME is available to answer questions relating to the content of the present call for proposals. All questions must be sent by e-mail to: EASME-COSME-PUB-PROC-CALLfirstname.lastname@example.org
Answers to questions received will be published at regular intervals.
For more details please consult regularly the COSME webpage.
E-mail to: EASME-COSME-PUB-PROC-CALLemail@example.com