During this Company Day a limited number of companies will have the opportunity to pitch to Iberdola and partners. Following the presentations, participants are given the chance to have informal conversations, to get a deeper insight on Iberdrola’s current challenges and consolidate business opportunities.
On the 8th May 2018, in the evening, the SME Instrument companies will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive networking event.
The event is open to all innovative approaches linked to the energy sector, with a special focus on the following areas linked to the electrification of the economy: Smart customers solutions; Aggregation of energy resources; Renewable technologies integration; Electric mobility solutions; Advanced technologies for Operations & Maintenance; Smart grid solutions.
SME Instrument-funded companies will have:
• Privileged access to a world-leading company with potential to initiate strategic partnerships along with increased visibility and access to new markets.
• Networking opportunities with relevant business counterparts based on your company profile
• Pitching session in front of key persons inside Iberdrola and Iberdrola’s partners
• Personalized online training on pitching technics prior to the event
• Services related support before, during and after the event.
Are you interested in pitching your energy project? Apply here until 12th March.
For more questions please, contact the helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org