The European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot Business Acceleration Services and OTP Bank invite you to apply for a joint EIC Corporate Day, a specially designed service to increase the possibilities to accelerate your business collaborating with OTP Bank, one of the biggest banks in Europe.
A selected number of EIC-funded companies that applied to participate to the event, will benefit from this highly curated exclusive service that will include specific training, pitching slots, pre-arrange meetings with top decision-makers and the possibility to network with high level partners and like-minded innovators in a dedicated event in Budapest (Hungary) next 19th -20th of November 2019.
Don’t miss your chance to present your innovative solutions to the right partners connecting your business with one of the largest independent financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
Applications are open until 20 October 2019.
Who can apply?
Only micro and small and medium-sized enterprises funded by EIC pilot programmes can apply.
The event is open to all innovative approaches to:
• Advanced data & analytics tools and Business intelligence solutions.
• Customer servicing and customer experience and Customer management tools.
• Internal efficiency including, but not limited to Gamification based knowledge management systems.
• Product innovations ranging from non-SaaS personal finance management solutions to Non-financial services related to home buying.
• SME and Agro-banking in any form.
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration Services.
To explore other opportunities to connect with the largest corporations in Europe, keep an eye on our events page on the EIC Community.
Should you have any questions, please refer to our helpdesk (please choose “OTP Bank - Corporate Days” as the subject).