SME Instrument and Innovate UK are inviting you to pitch your service or product in the field of blockchain, insurtech & fintech to a hand-picked investor's jury on 6 March 2018, in London.
What's in it for your company:
- Pitch your idea and project in front of a world-renowned jury! Prepare yourself for an 8 minutes pitch about your company, followed by a 10 minutes Q&A session;
- We offer to all selected companies an online pitching training beforehand organised through experts from our SME Instrument Academy;
- We bring together key business partners and investors with state of the art SMEs;
- Networking is essential! You will have the opportunity to meet and exchange with fellow SME Instrument companies and network with top representatives from business & finance;
- Get more insight on current challenges and innovations by key business partners;
- Business support before, during and after the event.
13:30 – 14:00 Networking
14:00 – 14:30 Introduction of SME Instrument and of the panel
14:30 – 16:00 Pitching session 1: presentation by 5 companies
16:00 – 17:00 Networking session: meet SMEI Instrument companies
17:00 – 18:30 Pitching session 2: presentation by 5 companies
18:30 – 19.30 Networking session, incl. Award ceremony (with finger food and drinks)
We will select maximum 10 companies funded by the SME Instrument (Phase 1 or 2) to accompany us to London.
Applications close on 8 February.
Tuesday, 6 March, 2018 - 09:00