By arranging your market in segments, you can identify which are "most likely" to purchase your products. Grouping customers allows you to prioritise sales activities and to approach each group in specific ways.
To segment your market for your own business case you will learn how to:
- Identify the rationale for segmentation,
- Identify segments and develop profiles; for each,
- Assess and select the most relevant segment(s) to target.
To identify the best distribution channels for the selected segments you will:
- Make a detailed comparison of the various options,
- 2. Determine the most appropriate ones for your products and services.
During the two-day noon-to-noon workshop you will exchange experience in small groups with other SMEI companies and your own business coaches.