Information Day and brokerage event on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2018-2020, Challenge "Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency & Raw Materials" - 2018 calls - will take place on 8 and 9 November 2017 in Brussels in the European Commission's Charlemagne building, rue de la Loi 170.
The event targets potential applicants to the 2018 calls for project proposals under the Horizon 2020 Challenge 5 "Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials".
In order to prepare for the Info Day, please check the work programme 2018-20.
Paperless event - download the App
If you have registered, please download the App of the event B2match – Matchmaking and Event Networking on the Apple Store (for iPhone) or Google Play (for Android). This will give you access to your customised programmed based on your selected sessions.
Webstreaming and Recordings
The event was web-streamed. The links to the sessions are now available below. To access your session just click on the link of your choice:
Wednesday 8 November 2017
- 14:00 - 14:15: Welcome address (all sessions - Room DE GASPERI)
- 14:15 - 15:15: Presentation of the SC5 Work Programme
- 15:15 - 16:00: Proposal preparation: Horizontal aspects relevant for all applicants
- 16:00 - 17:00: Proposal preparation: Challenges and successes
Thursday 9 November 2017
- 09:00 - 10:45: Climate action in support of the Paris Agreement and Earth observation (parallel session - Room DE GASPERI)
- 09:00 - 10:45: Raw materials (parallel session - Room JENKINS)
- 11:15 - 13:00: Circular economy and water (parallel session - Room DE GASPERI)
- 11:15 - 13:00: Innovating cities, nature-based solutions and heritage alive (parallel session - Room JENKINS)
- 14:30 - 15:15: Co-design : involving end-users and stakeholder (parallel session - Room DE GASPERI)
- 14:30 - 15:15: Newcomer's session (parallel session - Room JENKINS)
- 14:30 - 15:15: Open data and data management (parallel session - Room MANSHOLT)
- 15:30 - 16:15: International cooperation (parallel session - Room DE GASPERI)
- 15:30 - 16:15: IPR, dissemination, exploitation (parallel session - Room JENKINS)
- 16:30 - 17:15: Workplan design (Room DE GASPERI)
Please check this webpage regularly. For any questions please contact EASME-H2020-SC5-EVENTS@ec.europa.eu.
Here you can download the presentations of the different sessions according to the agenda.
- The SC5 Work Programme
- Focus area Climate action - building a low-carbon climate-resilient future
- Focus area Circular economy - connecting economic and environmental gains
- Proposal preparation - horizontal aspects relevant for all applicants
- Proposal preparation - challenges and successes:
- Climate action in support of the Paris agreement and Earth observation
- Raw materials
- Circular economy and water
- Innovating cities, nature-based solutions and heritage alive
- Open data
- Newcomer's session and ZERO-BRINE Project
- IPR, dissemination, exploitation
- Workplan design
- International cooperation