- Discovering how entrepreneurship and starting a web business is an attractive career ambition and how the EU has a concrete added value through the "Success Stories".
- The Europioneers' initiative celebrates Europe's finest technology entrepreneurs by rewarding the best two tech entrepreneurs of the year.
- Tech All Stars invites 12 of the best young European startups to the most prestigious startup events across Europe and connects them to successful entrepreneurs influential individuals top EU funding sources.
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowships are European research grants available to scientific and technological researchers regardless of their nationality or field of research. In addition to generous research, funding scientists have the possibility to gain experience abroad and in the private sector, and to complete their training with competences or disciplines useful for their careers. The fellowships will strengthen multi or interdisciplinary expertise, inter-sectoral experience and complementary skills. The experience could lead to launch a start-up, find cofounders and team-members.
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other Participating Countries. The exchange of experience takes place during a stay with the experienced entrepreneur, which helps the new entrepreneur acquire the skills needed to run a small firm.
- Women in ICT because today only 29 out of every 1000 female graduate have a computing or related degree, and only 4 go on to work in ICT-related activities. One way to reverse this trend is to encourage young people, and in particular women, to take up an ICT-related careers.
- EIT ICT Labs breed entrepreneurial ICT top talent by transforming higher education towards promoting innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. The KIC's Co-location Centres and mobility programs help bring people from different countries, disciplines and organisations together.
8 April 2014Last update:
14 June 2017