The central topics of this year's conference are:
- Accelerating the deployment of eHealth at scale by overcoming the barriers to success;
- Breaking down the ‘silos’ to doing business through open and a focused approach to Ecosystem networks;
- Grasping economic opportunities for cooperation across the Atlantic;
- Comparisons between EU-US Integrated Care / Managed Care – do opportunities exist;
- Patient Portable data – Transforming Healthcare, benefitting patients;
- Funding opportunities EU-US – including HORIZON 2020;
- Workforce/eSkills – US and EU approaches to health IT;
- The Cloud – Research and Risk Stratification;
- Shark Tank - SMEs presenting innovative solutions
Register and see who else it would make good business sense to connect with. The organisers had almost 20,000 profile views of 140 delegates to a previous event, so not only will you benefit from the pre-arranged meetings in the moment but the ripple effects continue.
Registration to the event covers access to the Marketplace & Conference / Matchmaking / Exhibition / Networking Reception / Speakers' Corner.
This event is part of the Connected Health Week , during which several exciting connected health conferences and meetings will take place.
More info: www.masstech.org/connectedhealthweek