There are €178 million available through this call. New areas addressed in this Work Programme are:
- big data for public health policies,
- digital health literacy,
- digital security of health related data,
- smart living environments for ageing well (based on Internet of Things technologies),
- pre-commercial procurement in eHealth for patient empowerment,
- public procurement of innovative solutions for active and healthy ageing,
- support to SMEs and the Silver Economy.
If you consider submitting a proposal and want to know more about this competitive call, please watch this video to get some useful pointers.
- Complete description of the abovementioned funding opportunities in the Work Programme 2016-2017
- Funding for eHealth projects in Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2016-2017
- Apply at the participant portal