The program consists of three separate tracks:
- a Greek Presidency track;
- an eHealth Action Plan track, during which the Commission's Green Paper on mHealth will be further presented and discussed;
- a European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP) track with a special focus on "scaling up" and the Silver Economy.
There also will be a parallel program with sessions on telemedicine, interoperability, the EU-US roadmap on eHealth and much more.
Other highlights include:
- The exhibition: Your chance to see and experience Europe's best examples of innovative practices in eHealth and Active & Healthy Ageing which have demonstrated their health, social and economic impact and have real potential for replication and scaling up. These include the EIP on AHA Reference Sites as well as top industry exhibitors.
- Networking: Bringing together partners from the eHealth and Active Ageing communities, the eHealth Forum is an important networking event, facilitated by speed dating sessions, a dedicated space for partnering, and evening receptions.
- Research and Innovation Funding: This is your opportunity to discuss the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls on Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing and provide your ideas for the future.
More info: www.ehealth2014.org