The aim of the PSI Group is to
- Exchange good practices and initiatives supporting public sector information re-use.
- Discuss and recommend solutions to challenges such as charging, exclusive agreements, development indicators for measuring public sector information and technology.
The PSI Group consists of representatives of the 28 Member States. Private sector organisations and PSI experts are regularly invited to the meeting on an ad-hoc basis.
List of members
As a sub-group to the PSI Group a working group on the pan-European open data portal has been created to discuss issues related to the dissemination of public datasets online, including the development of a pan-European open data portal.
- The 2018 Data Package: Towards a Common European Data Space, presentation by Jiri Pilar, DG CNECT.
- The recast of the PSI Directive, presentation by Szymon Lewandowski, DG CNECT.
- CEF Public Open Data Call, presentation.
- PSI Monitor, presentation.
- Update from the European Data Portal, presentation.
- Towards a 2018 Data Package, presentation by Szymon Lewandowski, DG CNECT.
- Impact Assessment Study, presentation by Deloitte.
- From open data to government as a platform, presentation by Perica Sucevic, Taskforce for a digital government, France.
- Go OV, an example of reuse of data from providers of public services, by Lars Nieuwenhoff, Go OV, the Netherlands.
- Update from the European Data Portal, presentation by Wendy Carrara, European Data Portal.
- Building a European Data Economy Communication - follow up, presentation by Celina Ramjoué, DG CNECT
- Review of the PSI Directive - state of play, presentation by Szymon Lewandowski, DG CNECT
- EU Open Data Incubator (ODINE), presentation by Elena Simperl, University of Southampton, UK.
- Update of the European Data Portal, presentation by Heleen Vollers, European Data Portal
- The French Digital Republic Bill; opening data… and the bill itself, presentation by Claire-Marie Foulquier-Gazagnes
- Transposition of Directive 2013/37/EU; update , presentation by Szymon Lewandowski and Daniele Rizzi, DG CONNECT
- European Data portal, presentation by Wendy Carara
- Digital Single Market - Free Flow of Data Initiative, presentation by Márta Nagy-Rothengass, DG CONNECT
- PSI Implementation Roadmap - Malta, presentation by Joseph Azzopardi
- Transposition of the PSI Directive - state of play and discussion on the charging criteria, presentation by Jiri Pilar, DG CONNECT
- IODC presentation, presentation by Manuel Ruiz del Corral
- Digital Single Market - Free Flow of Data Initiative, presentation by Szymon Lewandowski, DG CONNECT
- European Data Portal – Landscaping 2016 Changes, presentation by Wendy Carrara
- European Data Portal – latest developments
- Share-PSI, presentation by Livar Bergheim
- Presentation of EU actions on Open Data and revised PSI Directive – transposition update and reporting obligations, presentation by Beatrice Covassi and Szymon Lewandowski, DG CONNECT
- European Data Portal short presentation, presentation by Wendy Carrara (Capgemini)
- UfM -Union for the Mediterranean, presentation by Gérard Galler, DG CONNECT
- Public Sector ICT Lab Finland (JULKICTLAB), presentation by Eskola Antti
6 November 2015, Agenda - Minutes
- Interactive session for the European Data Portal during the 7th Working Group on the pan-EU Open Data portal, presentation by Richard Sterling
- Share- PSI 2.0 presentation by Phil Archer
- Recent EU initiatives in the field of (big) data: Communication on a data-driven economy, Marta Nagy-Rothengass, EC
- Guidelines on recommended standard licences, datasets and charging for the reuse of documents, Szymon Lewandowski, EC
- UK transposition of Directive 2013/37/EU - a work in progress, Malcolm Todd, National Archives, UK
- Activities and developments around PSI, Karina Alden, Swedish Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- State of play of transposing Directive 2013/37/EU into Greek law,Kalliopi Angeletopoulou, Greek Ministry for Administrative Reform and eGovernance
- Consultation on PSI Guidelines - preliminary results, Daniele Rizzi, EC
- Revision of PSI Directive - outcome, Szymon Lewandowski, EC
- PSI Interoperability Spain, Salvador Soriano, Spanish Ministry of Industry
- EU Open Data Portals and Infrastructures, Dr Malte Beyer-Katzenberger, EC
- European policies on open data, Szymon Lewandowski, EC
- Applying Linked Open Data to Public Procurement, LOD2 project: Jindrich Mynarz
- A Closed Market? Access to company data in the European Union, OpenCorporates: Chris Taggart
- PSI Group scoreboard, ePSIplatform: Ton Zijlstra
- EU data portals and infrastructures, Luca Martinelli, EC
- Open Licensing schemes for PSI - Challenges and Opportunities, Prodromos Tsiavos, LSE
13 September 2011, agenda
- Markets value of PSI re-use in the EU, Graham Vickery
- Pricing of PSI Study (POPSIS), Deloitte: Patrick Wauters, Lionel Kapff
- Pricing of PSI Study (POPSIS), Apps Market Snapshot, Deloitte: David Osimo
- Study on PSI and the cultural sector, Grazyna Piesiewicz-Stepniewska, EC
- Review of the PSI Directive: Overview of proposed changes & calendar o
work, Grazyna Piesiewicz-Stepniewska, EC
- "Data.eu”, Luca Martinelli, EC
- Developments in the UK: Public Task, The National Archives, Jim Wretham, Matthew Pearce
- Feedback from workshops "Removing the roadblocks to a pan European
market for PSI re-use" 10-11 May 2011 and "Open Data and Re-Use of
Public Sector Information" 16 June 2011 in the framework of the Digital
Agenda Assembly, ePSIplatform: Ton Zijlstra
- Review of the PSI Directive: overview and calendar of work, Richard Swetenham, EC
- The Follow up to the PSI Platform project, Tom Kronenburg, Zenc
- Results of the public on-line consultation on the PSI Directive, Grazyna Piesiewicz-Stepniewska, EC
- Ongoing studies for the review of the PSI Directive: Economic studies and PSI and the cultural sector, Grazyna Piesiewicz-Stepniewska and Juan Pelegrin, EC
- Best technology practices on publishing and consuming government open data: recent EU developments, Stefano Bertolo, EC
- The re-use of PSI: the optimal pricing model, Julien Pénin, BETA - University of Strasbourg
- National rules and policy following the PSI directive. From the transposition law to the adoption of Creative Commons: The Greek case, Kalliopi Angeletopoulou, Greece
- Recent PSI re-use developments in the EU, Ton Zijlstra, Interdependent Thoughts
- Towards a standard agenda for PSI, Thomas Roessler, W3C and Margot Dor, ETSI