The Net-Tech Future Coordination Meeting is based on plenary & working groups, which focus on:
- Future Internet (FI)
- Converged and Optical Networks (CaON)
- Radio Access and Spectrum (RAS), and
- The Internet of Things European Research Cluster (IERC).
The next occasion for Net-Tech projects to meet and coordinate their activities are taking place at the following conferences:
- Net Futures 2015, Brussels, 25-26 March 2015
After 11 successful editions, the Future Internet Assembly gave way to the rebranded Net Futures formula organised as a single event bringing together all of Net Futures' interest groups and consultation meetings. The main event – a two-day congress – features plenaries with high-level speakers and cross-cutting sessions in different formats, such as the ‘un-conference’ and ‘hackathon’. Alongside the congress, there will be a selection of Net Futures Showcases taking place.
- EuCNC2015, Paris, 29 June-2 July 2015
The European Conference on Networks and Communications (EuCNC2015) is the key yearly event for showcasing EU funded research and innovation, as well as for presenting the latest developments in this area.
The conference will include:
- regular sessions with papers from the open call (to be submitted to IEEE Xplore)
- special sessions
- poster sessions
- keynote talks
- demos and exhibitions.
The EuCNC2015 Call for Papers, posters, workshops and special sessions by 6 February 2015.
Net-Tech Future Coordination Meeting, Brussels, 23 October 2014
The first Net-Tech Future Coordination Meeting in Horizon2020 was organised on 23 October 2014. Network techonologies and IoT projects met to share research results under the form of plenary and thematic cluster meetings. The day was followed by a 5G oriented workshop to explore potential for EU-Taiwan research cooperation. The agendas and slides are available on the corresponding pages.
- EUCNC 2014 in Bologna on 23-26 June 2014
- IoT Week 2014 in London on 16-20 June 2014
- FIA Athens 2014 in Athens on 18 to 20 March 2014
- The Future Networks 12th FP7 Concertation meeting took place in Brussels on 22-23 October 2013. The plenary and RAS, FI, CaON cluster meetings presentations are available for download.
- The Future Networks 11th FP7 Concertation meeting took place in Brussels on 27-28 February 2013. You may dowload the slides and reports from all meetings: Plenary, Future Internet (FI) ; Converged & Optical Networks (CaON); Radio Access and Spectrum (RAS).
- Find out about previous Concertation meetings here.