The evaluation starts with a remote reading using the IT tool SEP and consensus meeting/evaluation panels in Brussels. The meetings/panels will take place in the Commission building in COVENT GARDEN (Place Charles Rogier, Brussels, BE) – see logistics below.
If you have any questions about your participation in this evaluation, please do not hesitate to contact the topic co-ordinators:
- For Objective ICT3: Philippe.Reynaert@ec.europa.eu
- For Objective ICT26: Eddy.Corthals@ec.europa.eu
- For Objective ICT29: Martyn.Chamberlain@ec.europa.eu
The general briefing can be found in the attached documents.
If you have (general) questions on the evaluation please send them to CNECT-EVALUATORS-BRIEFING@ec.europa.eu.
The links to both the system and user documentation are:
- Evaluation System (login screen):
- User documentation (link also accessible via the login screen):
Specific briefing presentations for Objective ICT3, ICT26 and ICT29 can be found in the related documents below.
- Maps & other information: evaluation area & info on Brussels, Maps & travel aid
- From Brussels Airport to Brussels town: Information on Brussels Airport website
- Hotels in the Covent Garden Area
- Brussels public transport: STIB/MIVB (Metro, Bus, Tram); SNCB (train); Brussels metro map
- Belgian weather