ICT innovation vouchers have a high growth potential for SMEs, combining access to innovative business solutions with digitization.
This workshop will provide an opportunity to hear about the first results of the pilot actions launched last year. Under the chair of Christian Saublens (EURADA) speakers coming from regions of Murcia (Antonio Romero Navarro), Extremadura (tbc.) and Marche (Ida Prosperi) will present their experience and discuss the do’s and don’ts in implementing ICT innovation vouchers scheme.
The workshop is addressed to EU, national, regional and local policy/decision makers and to authorities managing and evaluating cohesion policy programmes and projects which will learn:
- how to maximize economic growth potential by promoting digital innovation as a key source of innovation;
- how to include innovation vouchers in a broader strategy for regional innovation and growth;
- what is the impact for a region and for end-users with examples of business cases.
This year Open Days will run under the overall slogan 'Growing together – Smart investment for people' and will be structured in the following sub-themes:
- Connecting regional strategies: smart specialisation, digital agenda, SME support, low-carbon economy, training and social inclusion; urban dimension;
- Building capacity: new features and instruments in programme management (financial engineering, performance framework evaluation, partnership arrangements);
- Territorial cooperation: the new generation of pan-European programmes (INTERREG, URBACT, ESPON, INTERACT), international cooperation.
Registration to the workshops is open from 8 July to 22 September.