The purpose of this call for tenders is:
ICT Entrepreneurship Road-show will target at entrepreneurial spirit and culture by organising several events across Europe, in which successful young European entrepreneurs will be presented as role models that students and young entrepreneurs can relate to and be inspired from. The road-show will highlight entrepreneurial success, provide a forum to share information and knowledge, and inspire for entrepreneurial opportunities and career. The road-show aims also at raising the media visibility on successful European businesses and entrepreneurs.
Interested economic operators can express their interest to participate in the call for tender unti Wednesday 18 September 2013 in writing to CNECTemail@example.com
The pre-selection criteria applied for this call are:
- Capacity and knowledge in the context of entrepreneurship and start-ups
- Experience in the field of entrepreneurship and successful organisation of relevant events,
- Capacity and experience to mobilise and engage the entrepreneurial ecosystem (including role model entrepreneurs, universities, incubators or accelerators, students and young potential entrepreneurs etc.)
The following evidences must be provided in respect of each of the pre-selection criteria identified above and included in the email expressing the interest of the economic operator to participate in the call for tender.
- Description of the economic operator, including its size and human resources, and main services and competences regarding entrepreneurship
- List of successful activities and projects regarding entrepreneurship and organising relevant events in the past 3 years (2010 to 2013), in which the economic operator has had a significant role (including detailed information on the activity or the contents and quality of the event)
- List of the entrepreneurial stakeholders or co-operation partners, and the type of the co-operation.
Processing your reply to the ex-ante advertisement will involve the recording and processing of personal data (such as your name, address and CV). Such data will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Unless indicated otherwise, any personal data requested are required to assess your capacity to participate in the call for tender and will be processed solely for that purpose by the Data Controller. You are entitled to obtain access to your personal data on request and to rectify any such data that is inaccurate or incomplete. If you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data, you may address them to the Data Controller. You have the right of recourse at any time to the European Data Protection Supervisor for matters relating to the processing of your personal data.
For the purpose of this ex-ante advertisement, the Data Controller shall be the Head of the Unit in charge of this call for tender. Any queries concerning the processing of personal data of the Candidate can be addressed by e-mail to the following contact person: CNECT-DATA-PROTECTION-COORDINATOR@ec.europa.eu by indicating the reference of the ex-ante advertisement.