The following topics from a non exhaustive list will be discussed during these two days:
- Measuring the Internet
- Net neutrality
- Internet governance and IETF protocolsafter Snowden
- Virtual community building for privacy
- How do future/upcoming Internet technologies and Internet based applications affect the way the global society/economy is taking shape?
- What is Europe role?
- To what extent can/will Internet based technologies and applications reduce the limitations of human sociality traits (of evolutionary origins)
- Interdisciplinarity in Internet Science: interdisciplinary influences, research methods, and network models and architectures.