The symposium will focus on lessons learned and ongoing innovations on sustainable partnerships for wellbeing and eHealth.
Together with European health policy leaders, strategic European projects and initiatives, NGOs, industry representatives and other stakeholders, EHTEL and EESC will explore:
- the synergies of value added services and shared infrastructures as a partnership for sustainable healthcare;
- the partnerships in healthcare and social care as a sustainable support for ageing well and;
- the new dimension opened up by "open data" an "big data", both for public health policies but also for new sustainable partnerships of patients, citizens and healthcare actors.
EHTEL 2013 Symposium Schedule
- 10:30 - 13:00: SUSTAINS/PALANTE Satellite Workshop (two EU funded projects, part of the Seventh Framework Program)
- 14:00 - 19:00: Sustainable Partnerships for Wellbeing and eHealth EHTEL Members General Meeting, Part 1
- 19:30 - 22:30: EHTEL 2013 Symposium Networking Dinner
- 08:00 - 09:30: EHTEL Members Working Breakfast Meeting, Part 2
- 09:45 - 16:00 Sustainable Partnerships for Wellbeing and eHealth
More info, click here.