This event is taking place in the frame of Italian semester Presidency of the European Union.
Francesco Sicurello, President of International Institute of Tele-Medicine (IITM), University of Milano – Bicocca, Coordinator of PTUD.
- Administrative information systems
- Electronic documents and protocols
- Digital signature / electronic identity cards
- Biometrics, cryptography and security
- Smart cards in p.a. and health services
- Smart media and social networks
- Data bases and data banks in social health and in epidemiology
- Local, regional and national information systems in PA and health
- Internet services and web portals
- Government and health 2.0
- Ontology in health care and PA systems
- T-government and mobile health
- eLearning and web access to knowledge
- Cloud computing in PA and healthcare.
- Business intelligence in government organizations and healthcare
- Digital divide and international cooperation on ICT applications in government and health administations
More information and registration:
Alessandro Donzelli, tel. +39 0362 627190, email: email@example.com