The aim of the meeting was to bring together the ongoing H2020 projects resulting from H2020 Call1 to enable knowledge transfer, exchange of lessons learned, prepare further collaboration and provide input to the H2020 LEIT ICT work programme in the area of Creativity & Creative Industries(CCI).
The discussion focused on projects' major results; their potential exploitation strategy; start-ups and spin-off opportunities; supportive actions to grow and promote project’s work; support knowledge transfer from ICT to CCI SMES; and share best practice from innovative projects/pilots involving stakeholders/users.
In particular, the objectives of this meeting were:
- To support the ongoing H2020 projects in the day-to-day relation with the Commission – new ways of working in H2020 – new administrative processes and tools;
- To support the ongoing H2020 projects in sharing their latest research achievements;
- To enhance the project cooperation activities, share best practices and opportunities;
- Set future activities and topics of common interest;
- To facilitate networking and discussion among the participants.
H2020 Call1: Small Innovation projects (6-18 Months, 0,5-1 Mio €max) - ICT technology transfer to the Creative Industries.
Result: 91 partners: 46% SMEs, > 45% new comers.