Come and join us for the CAPS consultation meeting on 25 March 2015 in Brussels. You will first hear about the latest achievements of the current CAPS projects. Then, after a presentation of the European Commission's plans for CAPS in the 2016-2017 Work Programme, you have the chance to share your ideas on this and provide the Commission's representatives with direct feedback. We are happy to get your input, especially regarding the new topic of distributed architectures for decentralised data management.
Please register here, the registration code is NFCAPS2015. Please note that with your ticket you will also be able to visit the Net Futures 2015 conference. We are looking forward to seeing you there!
09:30 Panel 1 - "CAPS Toolkit"
Moderator: Katherine Scrivens, OECD
- IA4SI - Antonella Passani, T6
- D-CENT - Francesca Bria, Nesta
- CATALYST - Marta Arniani, Sigma Orionis
10:10 Panel 2 - "CAPS Awareness Raising"
Moderator: Antonella Passani, T6
- DECARBONET - Miriam Fernandez, Open University
- WIKIRATE - Vishal Kapadia, Wikirate Project e.V.
- CAP4ACCESS - Karsten Gareis, Empirica
- WEBCosi - Katherine Scrivens, OECD
- USEMP - Anna Stahlbrost, Luleå University of Technology
10:50 Panel 3 - "Boosting CAPS"
Moderator: Marta Arniani, Sigma Orionis
- CAPS2020 -Yannis Treffot, Sigma Orionis
- CHEST - Antonella Passani, T6
- SciCafe - Atta Badii, University of Reading
11:20 Coffee Break
11:30 Interactive CAPS Consultation Meeting
Moderator: Fabrizio Sestini, European Commission
- have your say on future Work Programmes in the CAPS area
- Special topic: Distributed architectures for decentralised data management