The following funding opportunities exist for consortia of procurers:
- To prepare and undertake together a PCP or PPI procurement (calls for PCP actions or PPI actions).
- To cooperate on identifying opportunities and preparing for future PCPs / PPIs (calls for coordination and support actions)
This type of support is found in the Horizon 2020 work programmes for European Research Infrastructures, Information and Communication Technologies, Health, Security, Energy, Transport, Space and Climate Change / Environment. Note that the funding rates are increased to 90% respectively 35% for the PCP respectively PPI actions from WP2016-17 onwards!
The following ppts guide you through the core info about the calls for proposals:
- Modalities of the Horizon 2020 funding instruments in support of PCP and PPI. More detailed info in the general annexes of the Work Program here.
- How to find partners? Check out this list of key ICT procurers in 10 key sectors of public interest across all Member States.
In addition to the wide range of domain specific calls, there are also two "open calls' in the ICT Work Progmamme:
- ICT-34: €4M call for PCP actions for preparing and carrying out a joint PCP, open to proposals from procurers that require new ICT based solutions to address a challenge in any area of public interest (call deadline: 12 April 2016).
-ICT-33: (a) European wide networks of public procurers preparing future PCPs or PPIs in any area of public interest that requires ICT based solutions and (b): European wide networks of competence centers on innovation procurement (€ 4M for ICT-33 (a) and (b) together; call deadline: 25 Apr 2017)
Information and networking in preparation of the 2016-17 innovation procurement related calls took place at the annual EU innovation procurement event in Paris, 27-28 October 2015. On 23 January 2014 a general Info and Networking day took place in Brussels on "How to write a proposal for Horizon 2020 actions supporting innovation procurement" (presentations here.)