Are you planning to submit a proposal in the ICT-25-2015: Generic micro- and nano-electronic technologies call for proposals under Horizon 2020? Then, this networking event answers your needs.
The brokerage event was organised on 18 February 2015 in Brussels by the Components unit of the European Commission, DG CONNECT. The event targeted academia and industry. It fostered the creation of consortia for the upcoming ICT-25-2015 call on 3 areas:
a. Research & Innovation Actions;
b. Innovation Actions;
c. Coordination and Support Actions.
The registration closed on 16 February 2015 at 12:00 CET, but you can watch the event online. Also, we encourage you to share your opinions and suggestions about the event on twitter using the hashtag #eunanoelectronics.
We remind you that the ICT-25-2015: Generic micro- and nano-electronic technologies call for proposals closed on 14 April 2015.
Participants and Presentations
Below you can find the presentations made by European Commission officials at the event:
- Horizon 2020 ICT 25 - 2015, Generic micro- and nano-electronic technologies, Willy Van Puymbroeck
- ICT 25 Generic micro- and nano-electronic technologies, Henri Rajbenbach
- Lessons learnt in H2020, Henri Rajbenbach
- Brokerage Event, H2020 ICT 25-2015, Andreas Lymberis
- Innovation in Horizon 2020 - Accelerate and diversify the innovation drive, Helen Köpman
- Instruments Rules for Participation Evaluation & Grants Preparation, Oana Radu
For further questions and/or clarifications, you can contact us at CNECT-ICT25@ec.europa.eu