The United Nations Public Service Award is the most prestigious international recognition of excellence in public service. Nominations are now being accepted for the 10th UN Public Service Awards (UNPSA) in
the following categories:
• Preventing and combating corruption in the public service
• Improving the delivery of public services
• Fostering participation in policymaking decisions through innovative mechanisms
• Advancing knowledge management in government
• Promoting gender responsive delivery of public services.
Nominations will be accepted from 24 September - 7 December 2012.