National and regional Coalitions
National Coalitions bring together ICT and ICT-using companies, education and training providers, education and employment ministries, public and private employment services, associations, non-profit organisations and social partners, who develop concrete measures to bring digital skills to all levels of society.
They collaborate in areas such as increasing industry-led training, certifying skills, improving school and university curricula, and raising awareness about ICT careers, especially among young people and women.
National and Regional Coalitions
There are currently 17 Coalitions and emerging initiatives and more are expected to be launched in 2017.
- Belgium - Led by Saskia Van Uffelen, Digital Champion for Belgium, member of Digital Minds for Belgium e-mail.
- Bulgaria - Led by Digital National Alliance and Gergana Passy, Digital Champion for Bulgaria, e-mail.
- Cyprus - Led by the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism, e-mail.
- Czech Republic - Led by National Institute for Education, e-mail
- Estonia - Led by Vaata Maailma, e-mail.
- Hungary - Led by ICT Association of Hungary (IVSZ), e-mail.
- Ireland - Led by Irish Computer Society, e-mail.
- Latvia - Led by Latvian Information and Communication Technology Association (LIKTA), e-mail.
- Lithuania - Led by Association Langas Ateitj (Window to the Future), e-mail.
- Luxembourg - Led by Luxembourg Institute for Digital Training (LIDIT), e-mail.
- Malta - Led by eSkills Malta Foundation, e-mail.
- Poland - Led by Institute of Public Affairs, e-mail.
- Romania - Led by APDETIC (the Association of Producers and Distributors of Electrical and Electronic Equipment), e-mail.
- Slovakia - Led by IT Association of Slovakia (ITAS), e-mail.
- Slovenia - Led by the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Public Administration, e-mail
- Spain - Led by AMETIC (Association of Electronics, Information and Communications Technologies, Telecommunications and Digital Content Companies), e-mail.
Regional Coalitions and partnerships
- Basque Coalition for Digital Skills and Jobs 4.0, e-mail.
- ICT and Digital Technologies Skills Investment Plan for Scotland, e-mail.
- Tech Partnership - Skills for the Digital Economy (United Kingdom)
- Women and Girls go Digital (Greece), e-mail.
Join an existing Coalition
We invite you to contact your National Coalition to support their effort in your country. For doing so you can either get in touch with them directly, or contact the Digital Skills and Jobs Secretariat, who will liaise with the relevant coordinating body at the national level.
Start a new National or Regional Coalition
If there is no National Coalition in your country you can contact the Digital Skills and Jobs Secretariat and discuss how to start a one. The Secretariat can give advice on how to build a successful Coalition and help you get started.