The seminars provide a forum for judges, regulators, the European Commission, the Court of Justice and academics to exchange experience on:
- the development of EU telecoms rules
- the role of national judiciaries in consistently implementing the EU telecoms rules across the EU
- the role of national and European judges in the regulation of the telecoms sector
- the enforcement and harmonisation of telecoms rules in the EU.
Past seminars for national judges:
- The Role of the Judiciary in the Changing Digital Single Market - 20 January 2017.
- Electronic Communications Regulations at a Cross-road - 15 January 2016.
- The place of the National Judiciary in the Single Market for Telecoms - 20 November 2014, Brussels.
- Broadband deployment & spectrum management in the Digital Single Market: from policy to judicial control - 2 December 2013, Brussels.
- Predictable market regulation and effective right of appeal. The role of the judiciary in contributing to regulatory certainty - 26 November 2012, Brussels.
- Implementing the revised regulatory framework in electronic communications - 28 November 2011, Brussels.
- Recent developments of the EU telecoms rules - 29 November 2010, Brussels.
- Challenges following the forthcoming reform of the EU telecommunications rules - 30 November 2009, Brussels.
Tuesday, 23 July, 2013Last update:
Tuesday, 9 May, 2017