The ICT 2013 event will be held at the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO in Vilnius (Laisves pr.5, LT-04215 Vilnius).
How to get to Vilnius
Vilnius International Airport is situated 7 km from the city centre. There are several means of transport from the airport to downtown:
- The airport is served by public bus lines; their timetables are available on the bus stops and on the website:
- Bus No. 1 - to the railway station runs every 30-50 min.
- Bus No. 2 – to the city centre runs every 10-20 min.
- Bus No. 88 – direction city centre, passes all main hotels in the Old town. Operates from 5h16 in the morning to 00h11 and runs every 15-17 minutes. The capacity of the bus is up to 19 people. The timetable and route can be found here.
- Express bus 3G – runs every 7-10 minutes to the north through the city centre (Lukiškės square). The first bus leaves the airport at 5.23 a.m. and the last one at 23.12. Please click here to check the timetable.
Ticket for all kinds of buses can be purchased from the driver for 3.50 LTL (one-way ticket). You can pay for your journey on public transport by e-ticket card Vilniečio kortelė (Vilnius card) credited with the appropriate amount of money. One-day (12LTL (~3.50 EUR) and three-day 21 LTL (~6 EUR) e-tickets are recommended. Available by credit card or cash at the kiosk at the arrival hall in terminal A. Please note that only Lithuanian currency can be used.
- A train runs from the airport to Vilnius Railway Station. The train schedule can be found on the web. The airport terminal is connected with the railway platform via a covered pedestrian walkaway. As departure station you should choose "Oro uostas" and as arrival station you should choose "Vilnius".
- There are several taxi companies serving the city. They can be found outside the arrival terminal.
How to get to LITEXPO
From the city centre to the LITEXPO runs public transport: buses, trolleybuses or minibuses. Information on the bus stops and timetable can be found online.
The destination stop is called "Parodu Rumai".
In addition, a free shuttle service will be available from 6 to 8 November 2013 between the city centre and the Conference venue. The pick-up points can be found here. You can also see and print the
We suggest that you book your room as early as possible, given the fact that the hotel capacity of the city of Vilnius is relatively limited.
The Lithuanian Litas (LTL) is the currency of Lithuania. Please note that Euro is not accepted for payments.
The Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign affairs provides a list of the countries whose citizens are not required to have a visa when entering Lithuania and the information on how to proceed with visa application if needed.