- Advise Government and stakeholders on policy matters regarding skills related to ICT
- Instigate further reform in the ICT educational offerings and contribute to capacity-building in the ICT education community.
- Contribute to the expansion of ICT educational programmes and related formative initiative
- Lead an ICT professionalism development programme.
- Champion campaigns and promote the Maltese eSkills potential locally and internationally.
A holistic action plan reflecting the diverse contributing actions by the members of the Foundation is being compiled and will be presented within the next weeks.
- Malta Information Technology Agency
- Ministry for Education and Employment
- Employment and Training Corporation
- The Malta Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Malta Communications Authority
- Lotteries and Gaming Authority
- Malta Enterprise
- University of Malta
- The Malta College of Arts Science and Technology
The core operational costs of the eSkills Malta Foundation are currently provided by National Government Funds. Project based funding is then sought by the participating entities, or by Government, or by EU co-financed projects.