Vivaldi room, 22/03/2019 (12:30-13:30)
The number of startups and entrepreneurs in Europe has persistently been growing over the last years. In this regard, Startups represent more than a new trend, they are the personified ambition to change the world; they routinely bite more than they can chew and remind the rest of us that more often than not, it works!
In this session, we want to present, debate and conclude a set of recommendations about policy ideas for the next five years. How can startup communities, policymakers and Institutions work together to increase the attractiveness of Europe and the success of its entrepreneurs?
- Lenard KOSCHWITZ (Director, Allied for Startups), Moderator
- Dobromir IVANOV (CEO, Bulgarian Startup Association - BESCO), Panellist
- Gianluca DETTORI (Executive Chairman, Primomiglio), Panellist
- Sandro GIANELLA (Stripe), Panellist
- Dominic JACQUESSON (Index Ventures), Panellist
- Marija RUCEVSKA (Co-founder, TechChill & Quro.io), Panellist
- Cristian CUCU (State Secretary, General Secretariat of the Government), Panellist
Comments are closed