Let's create the next generation internet - it's ours to shape!
Room 0.94-0.95, 04/12/2018 (16:00-16:45)
"The next generation internet is ours to shape" is a hands-on networking session focusing on Europe's drive towards the next generation internet, showing how Europeans from all walks of life can benefit and get involved.
NGI is all about you, the citizens, whether high-tech start-up, SME, researcher, civil society or policy maker.
NGI aims to create an internet that responds to increasing public demand for a more accountable and more human-centric alternative. An inclusive internet more supportive of small business needs, open and transparent, safe and secure, sustainable and energy-efficient.
The session offers practical guides from the four NGI Inter-CSA projects as a collaborative effort:
• NGI funding opportunities: from large-scale research and innovation actions to small-scale grants through open calls, zooming in on priorities under FP9
• NGI Map, an interactive tool promoting unique value in NGI-related technologies, topics and themes, open to EU businesses, research institutes and universities
• The Global Internet Policy Observatory (GIPO), a tool for everyone to see why internet policy is central to shaping an alternative internet
• The NGI consultation platform, the open online forum for sharing expertise and project pitches, with insights into NGI topics embedding EU values
• The NGI Early Adopters Club, for early movers wishing to show their contributions to NGI building blocks
More on the NGI Website: https://www.ngi.eu/
Organised by: Stephanie PARKER (Trust-IT Services Ltd, Communications & EU projects, United Kingdom)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Tech business
- Trust and privacy
Comments are closed