Creating Networks & Technology (Hall X4)
Stand number: C14
inSSIght supports and complements research and innovation (R&I) activities in Smart Systems Integration (SSI) by structuring industrial cooperation and facilitating end-user adoption for the next generations of miniaturised smart objects and systems. The project widely promotes SSI, attracts new users, campaigns for increased visibility of SSI, and strengthens the community. A special focus is on Micro-Nano-Bio Systems.
Practical tools include
• European Community Trademark Smart Systems Integrated®;
• Open Lab workshops showcasing demonstrators as well as products that were granted the trademark;
• Technical and non-technical webinars;
• Information and awareness raising campaigns, e.g. a video contest, citizens’ interviews;
• Investment game,
• Interactive capability radar of organisations active in SSI,
• Extensive community building, networking and brokerage activities,
• Strategy process leading to Customised Innovation Priorities for SSI uptake and a series of White Papers.
Watch a video presentation.