Room 10, Pasteur, 26/09/2019 (13:30-14:30)
Current energy system transformation requires innovative methods to store energy. Based on capacity and response time, different solutions of energy storage will be discussed in this session.
- Mich Bradley HEIN (Electrochaea GmbH, Germany), Speaker
- Hege BRENDE (HydroCen / NTNU / EERA, Norway), Speaker
- Els DE WIT (Ministry of infrastructure and watermanagement, Netherlands), Speaker
- Tudor CONSTANTINESCU (European Commission, DG ENER, Belgium), Speaker
- Michael GEYER (DLR, Germany), Speaker
- Patrick CLERENS (EASE - European Association for Storage of Energy, Belgium), Speaker