Room 5, Hypatia, 25/09/2019 (09:15-10:15)
Reforming health and care systems is a priority addressed at every governance level. Yet, efforts are fragmented,uncoordinated and need to be upscaled. We will debate how to create a continued innovation cycle to translate research output into societal impact.
- Maria Pilar AGUAR FERNANDEZ (European Commission, DG RTD, Belgium), Speaker
- Esteban DE MANUEL KEENOY (Kronikgune, Spain), Speaker
- Sylvain GIRAUD (European Commission, DG SANTE, Belgium), Speaker
- Henrique MARTINS (SPMS-Serviços Partilhados do Ministério da Saúde, E.P.E., Portugal), Speaker
- Martin MCKEE (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, United Kingdom), Speaker
- Maureen RUTTEN-VAN MOLKEN (Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management, Netherlands), Speaker