Room 8, Lovelace, 26/09/2019 (09:00-10:00)
Strategic planning co-design session (CD)
The session will be an exchange of views on the challenges ahead. Its aim is to ensure the creation, preservation and accessibility of cultural heritage for future generations, taking into consideration the needs of the content and creative industries, as well as the use and reuse of cultural heritage digital assets.
- Hilde DE CLERCQ (KIK-IRPA, Belgium), Speaker
- Gábor SONKOLY (ELTE, Faculty of Humanities, Hungary), Speaker
- Pascal LIÉVAUX (Ministère de la Culture, France), Speaker
- Piero GASTALDO (Fondazione 1563, Italy), Speaker
- Anne BAJART (European Commission, DG CNCT, Luxembourg), Speaker