Room 5, Hypatia, 26/09/2019 (09:30-10:30)
It’s not just about technology: decarbonising Europe’s energy and mobility systems goes hand in hand with changing values, lifestyles and business models. Understanding these changes and creating more space for citizens requires contributions from both STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) and SSH (Social Science and Humanities) disciplines.
- Robert BRAUN (Institute for Advanced Studies, Austria), Speaker
- Chris FOULDS (Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom), Speaker
- Marianne RYGHAUG (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway), Speaker
- Imre KESERU (Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium), Speaker
- Helen SPENCE-JACKSON (EIT Climate-KIC, Belgium), Speaker