Room 7, Lorenz, 25/09/2019 (14:45-15:45)
Horizon Europe’s Innovative Europe Pillar recognises the importance of a thriving innovation ecosystem to share not only ideas and technologies but also to develop policies enabling breakthrough innovators to become world leaders in cutting-edge technologies. An EIC Forum comprising of public authorities and bodies in charge of innovation policies will be set up to coordinate these dialogues for that purpose. To connect the EIC and the European and national innovation ecosystems, the Forum will promote coordination and dialogue between the Commission and Member States.
- Jean-David MALO (European Commission, EIC Task Force, Belgium), Moderator
- Gintaras VILDA (Ministry of the Economy and Innovation, Lithuania), Speaker
- Nicolas BRIEN (FRANCE DIGITALE, France), Speaker
- Michela MAGAS (Industry Commons, Sweden), Speaker
- Marja MAKAROW (Biocenter Finland, Finland), Speaker
- Laura GONZÁLEZ-ESTÉFANI (TheVentureCity, Spain), Speaker