Room 8, Lovelace, 25/09/2019 (16:15-17:15)
Cities are potential hubs for innovative and sustainable food and circular systems. Local-based solutions can be tested and implemented with significant social, environment and economic benefits. What are the main potentials and challenges from an urban perspective?
- César ALIAGA (ITENE, Spain), Speaker
- Naomi MACKENZIE (KITRO, Switzerland), Speaker
- Anastasia HOFMANN (KITRO, Switzerland), Speaker
- Roberta SONNINO (Cardiff University, United Kingdom), Speaker
- Håkon JENTOFT (City of Oslo, Norway), Speaker