Auditorium Archimedes, 25/09/2019 (17:00-18:00)
Global challenges need global solutions and global efforts in research and innovation. On the other hand, the global order based on multilateral rules and values is under pressure, requiring a combination of soft and hard power. As a global leader, the EU will boost international cooperation to create synergies in strategic domains to maximise the impact of research and innovation.
- Stuart ANDERSON (University of Edinburgh, School of Informatics, United Kingdom), Moderator
- Anita Krohn TRAASETH (European Innovation Council Advisory Board, Norway), Speaker
- Michael MAKANGA (European & Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP), Netherlands), Speaker
- Sanja DAMJANOVIC (Government of Montenegro, Ministry of Science of Montenegro, Montenegro), Speaker
- Matthias EGGER (Swiss National Science Foundation SNSF, Switzerland), Speaker