Room 10, Pasteur, 24/09/2019 (17:10-18:10)
The session will outline feasibility and benefits of creating a common EU data hub with information stemming from the publicly funded competitive R&I investments in Europe.
- Jacqueline GRECH BARBARA (Malta Council for Science and Technology, Malta), Speaker
- Patrick CHILD (European Commission, DG RTD, Belgium), Speaker
- Lidia BORRELL-DAMIÁN (Science Europe, Belgium), Speaker
- Alessandra COLECCHIA (OECD, Science and Technology Policy, France), Speaker
- Karin AASE (Vinnova, Sweden), Speaker